If Our Books are Not What the Book Description Claims—100% Money Back If Bought Here!
- Print List Price: $14.95
- CPH Price: $9.95
- Save $5.00 (30%)
- Paperback: 275 pages
- Publisher: Christian Publishing House (Sept 02, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1-945757-17-4
- ISBN-10: 1-945757-17-5
- Product Dimensions: 6" x 9"
Also in eBook Format
IT SEEMS THAT the charge that the Bible contradicts itself has been made more and more in the last 20 years. Many of those making such claims are merely repeating what they have heard because most have not even read the Bible, let alone done an in-depth study of it. I do not wish, however, to set aside all concerns as though they have no merit. There are many, who raise legitimate questions that seem, on the surface anyway, to be about well-founded contradiction. Sadly, these issues have caused many to lose their faith in God's Word, the Bible. The purpose of the CPH Apologetic Commentary volumes is, to help its readers to be able to defend the Bible against Bible critics (1 Peter 3:15), to contend for the faith (Jude 1:3), and help those, who have begun to doubt.—Jude 1:22-23
WHAT ALL DOES THE READER RECEIVE?
- One chapter on evangelism and how to apologetically evangelize.
- Four chapters that will help the reader understand Bible difficulties, to explain Bible difficulties and to unravel other Bible difficulties for themselves, giving them ready responses to Bible critics and to help Christians who have begun to doubt.
- 130 pages of answers to all of the Bible difficulties in Genesis.
- A 52-page chapter that defends Moses as the author of the first five books of the Bible.
EDWARD D. ANDREWS (AS in Criminal Justice, BS in Religion, MA in Biblical Studies, and MDiv in Theology) is CEO and President of Christian Publishing House. He has authored fifty-three books and coauthored and updated and expanded three books, as well as over 200 articles. Andrews is the chief translator of the Updated American Standard Version.