Seeking Christian Authors & Bible Scholars for the Book Projects Below
NOTE: If you are a conservative Bible scholar or Christian author, and you do not find one of our book projects below that is what you are interested to authoring but have one in mind, please call us at 866-580-6125 or email us at [email protected]
* We do not pay advancement at this time. However, ask about our Royalty Bonuses ($2,500.00, $2,000.00, $1,500.00, $1,000.00) when you call or write.
SEE THE GENRE LIST and AUTHOR REQUIREMENTS BELOW COVERS
THE BOOK PROJECTS
- The author affirms, wholeheartedly agrees and accepts the Chicago Statement on Biblical Inerrancy (ICBI)
- The author affirms, wholeheartedly agrees and accepts the full or absolute inerrancy of Scripture in the original languages.
- The author further affirms, wholeheartedly agrees and accepts that literal translation of Scripture is the Word of God to the extent that they faithfully represent the original.
- The author affirms, wholeheartedly agrees and accepts that the Bible in the original languages is infallible, authoritative, authentic, accurate and true,
- The author affirms grammatico-historical interpretation (i.e., plain-normal interpretation/“when the plain sense of Scripture makes common sense seek no other sense”) as the position of the Protestant Church since the Reformation. The meaning of a text is what the author meant by the words that he used.
- The author rejects historical-critical interpretation developed in the rise of the Enlightenment that seeks to dismiss or denigrate the plain, normal meaning of Scripture or apply a meaning foreign or contrary to the literal sense (allowing for figures of speech).
- The author affirms, wholeheartedly agrees and accepts that the critical text of Westcott and Hort of 1881, the Nestle-Aland and the United Bible Society (WH NU) is the preferred and trusted text in Bible translation.
- The author fully rejects the Textus Receptus (TR), i.e., the Received Text as corrupt and untrustworthy.