If Our Books are Not What the Book Description Claims—100% Money Back If Bought Here!
- Print List Price: $1 4 .95
- CPH Price: $ 7 .95
- Save $7.00 (45%)
- Paperback: 276 pages
- Publisher: Christian Publishing House (June 04, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1-945757-46-4
- ISBN-10: 1-945757-46-9
- Product Dimensions: 6" x 9"
Also in eBook Format
Hundreds of millions accept the Bible as the God-breathed (inspired), fully inerrant Word of God. They struggle in today's world of the atheist, agnostic, and skeptic, to convince others that we have a Creator, and he has inspired a written book, to give direction to imperfect man. Why has there been such a struggle to convince the modern man? Unlike centuries past, many unbelievers today have never read the Bible. Thus, they only have a hazy understanding of what is to be found within its pages, hearing mostly conjecture and innuendo about its content. The modern mind may wonder . . .
(1) Why should I read a book that is dated to 2,000 - 3,500 years ago, which has nothing to do with the modern high-tech world that is at the center of my life?
(2) What does such an ancient book offer that cannot be found in any modern-day self-help book, or on the Internet?
(3) Why am I to believe that the Bible is the Word of God, some of those who have claimed to follow it, have spilled more blood than any military force?
(4) Has not the modern historian and scientist proven much of the Bible to be full of historical, geographical and scientific errors?
(5) Is the Bible not full of myths and legends, penned by authors that were able to deceive the uneducated people of the past?
These questions and hundreds of others are asked on the internet, in magazines, books, movies, TV, as well as newspapers every day. Herein lies your opportunity to get the answers.
EDWARD D. ANDREWS (AS in Criminal Justice, BS in Religion, MA in Biblical Studies, and MDiv in Theology) is CEO and President of Christian Publishing House. He has authored sixty books and coauthored and updated and expanded three books, as well as over 200 articles. Andrews is the Chief Translator of the Updated American Standard Version.