Book Submission for Christian Publishing House
- Bible Backgrounds
- Bible Study & Reference
- Bible Translation (Philosophy & Differences)
- Biblical Interpretation
- Children & Teens
- Christian Living
- Christian Philosophy
- Churches & Church Leadership
- Church History
- Fiction (Novels)
- Ministry & Evangelism
- Textual Criticism (NT & OT)
Your proposal should also include the following
- The book title and subtitle
- A table of contents, including a two or three sentence description of each chapter
- A brief description of the proposed book (200-300 words), including the unique contribution of the book and why you feel it must be published
- Your intended reader (audience)
- Your academic or personal biography, including your qualifications to write the book
- Your name, email address, phone number, street address, city, and state, and postal code
The proposal should be no more than five pages. If we’re interested in reviewing more material from you, we’ll respond within six weeks.
The Author Must Hold the Conservative, Biblical Worldview/Positions Below
I, THE AUTHOR, ________________, fully agree to the conservative biblical views/positions listed below. I fully understand that if ever I drop any one of these views, I will immediately be dropped by CPH and have my books returned. If any view/position is not understood, it will be explained to the author and illustrator.
- The author affirms, wholeheartedly agrees and accepts the Chicago Statement on Biblical Inerrancy (ICBI)
- The author affirms, wholeheartedly agrees and accepts the full or absolute inerrancy of Scripture in the original languages.
- The author further affirms, wholeheartedly agrees and accepts that literal translation of Scripture is the Word of God to the extent that they faithfully represent the original.
- The author affirms, wholeheartedly agrees and accepts that the Bible in the original languages is infallible, authoritative, authentic, accurate and true,
- The author affirms grammatico-historical interpretation (i.e., plain-normal interpretation/“when the plain sense of Scripture makes common sense seek no other sense”) as the position of the Protestant Church since the Reformation. The meaning of a text is what the author meant by the words that he used.
- The author rejects historical-critical interpretation developed in the rise of the Enlightenment that seeks to dismiss or denigrate the plain, normal meaning of Scripture or apply a meaning foreign or contrary to the literal sense (allowing for figures of speech).
- The author affirms, wholeheartedly agrees and accepts that the critical text of Westcott and Hort of 1881, the Nestle-Aland and the United Bible Society (WH NU) is the preferred and trusted text in Bible translation.
- The author fully rejects the Textus Receptus (TR), i.e., the Received Text as corrupt and untrustworthy.
- The Author affirms, fully agrees and accepts that females are not to serve as pastors or assistant pastors in the church, i.e., as the apostle, Paul said, “I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man …” (2 Tim. 2:12)*
* This is not to say that a female cannot carry out the great commission, which requires teaching in other capacities within the church and outside of the church. The female Christian can teach Bible study to young children (not baptized young men), or young women, or adult women within the church. The female can proclaim the good news to and teach unbelievers. These things are not in opposition to what the apostle Paul under inspiration penned on this subject and are permissible. For an in-depth and extensive look at this doctrinal position please read Women In the Pulpit?
AUTHOR DISCOUNT BOOK ORDER
|Number of Books||Author Discount|
|1 to 25 books||30% off Retail Price|
|26 to 50 books||35% off Retail Price|
|51 to 150 books||40% off Retail Price|
|151 to 250 books||45% off Retail Price|
|251 to 500 books||50% off Retail Price|
|501 to 999 books||55% off Retail Price|
|866-580-6125 for Questions||Email all orders to [email protected]|
Christian Book Publishing, Publishing Christian Books, Christian Bookstore, Christiam eBook Publishing, Publishing Books